Monday, July 30, 2018

I will develop Custom App according to your requirement using ionic framework + firebase backend

I will develop Custom App according to your requirement using ionic framework + firebase backend












About:

I can develop cross platform Mobile App from scratch.
I have Experienced in Cross Platform apps (android + ios) using Ionic Framework with Firebase integration.

=> Firebase Authentication
=> Social Login (Google + Facebook)
=> Firebase Push Notifications
=> Custom Hybrid App
=> Firebase Crash Reporting
=> Camera Integration
=> Firebase Database Integration
=> Location Maps Integration

I will build Hybrid/Cross Platform App according to your requirement or idea.

please contact me before placing order to decide time and cost as per your project.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment