Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a mobile app for both android and ios operating system in native code using react native

I will make a mobile app for both android and ios operating system in native code using react native












About:

Hi, I am Muhammad Sarmad and will create react-native mobile app for you. react-native use to develop native iphone/ipad and native android apps. you just give me you requirements and i will make react-native mobile app for ios and android.It will be a small app or large app as you wish. I also make your react-native attractive design...

Skills:

  • reactjs
  • react-native
  • redux
  • apollo
  • Graphql
  • es 6 ,7 ,8
  • flex-box
  • native-base

Reviews


dgaa1991:he is all ways there when you need him

rejaurronny:Work done instantly. Great freelancer

dgaa1991:he is all ways there when you need him

rejaurronny:Work done instantly. Great freelancer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment