Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will make an Android/ iOS app with any desired Functionality in $1000+

I will make an Android/ iOS app with any desired Functionality in $1000+












About:

**(Kindly discuss in inbox before ordering)

Experience:
I have developed many mobile apps from scratch and as well as extended pre-existing apps too.

I will do:
  • You have idea simply share it and I will start working on it.
  • You like an app and want to clone it, I will do it for you.

Xamarin:
I can also develop your native application, plugin or a component in android and iOS using  Xamarin platform in C#. I can also provide you consultancy for application ideas.

I can also fix and add new features to the pre developed Xamarin application and will provide support for the current applications.

Need your application done, you are just a click away.

Reviews


mian_azhar:Promptly replied to my initial request. And made design according to my requirements and using his creativity. Job well done. Highly Recommended!

ahmad_rafiq:Outstanding Experience!

baryt311:Great communication, fast delivery. recommended :)

ahmad_rafiq:Outstanding Experience! Very friendly and clear in requirements!

lancemarr:Fantastic app developer!


No comments:

Post a Comment