Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will publish any app on amazon store for free

I will publish any app on amazon store for free












About:

I will Publish any App on Amazon Store.

- I Will Promote Your app

- I will give 5 star ratings from 5 users to your app .

- I will share your app in google, facebook, twitter etc

This offer is not available for gambling, adult, dating, fraud etc contents.

I can do this all in just 1 day so make the most of this deal!

Happy Shopping :-)

Reviews


shaiguy:An unbelievable deal.\nSuper fast deliver and such top quality.\nComing back for more !!!

zenlosites:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

qcomon:Excellent work! Seller was professional, patient and fast. I strongly recommend her services to others.

speedy_services:amazing to deal with always a pleasure :-)

jaritzsimon:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment