Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will develop add features and fix bugs to your ionic 3 app

I will develop add features and fix bugs to your ionic 3 app












About:

I will fix bugs and add features to your ionic 3  mobile apps , I have experience with ionic apps and done many apps before . I can provide you with consultancy and help you to upgrade or add plugins  also I can take your app from idea to submission .

Note: please message me first before you order the gag.

Reviews


speaktoday:I really appreciate Amrayoub for his dedication, knowledge and polite behaviour. I will come back for more works. Wishing you all the best! Aryan

monaro:Excellent developer. Highly recommend for your app needs. Excellent communication throughout the build.

amrayoub:very knowledgeable seller , knows what he wants and easy to work with .

raimilson:Great freelancer, will hire him again in the future

arigru55:I really enjoyed working with him. We already have new projects we will be working on together. Extremely professional and responds quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment