Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will give you my best.. + See More

I will give you my best.. + See More












About:

I will Create any type of android app with an powerful backend too.
Back end technologies,
1. Java/Spring
2. Hibernate/JPA
3. PHP
4. Api.ai

Android app can be included any feature according to user's specifications.
I have more than 4 years experience in android programming. I have worked with lot of libraries including,
1. Google APIs (Maps, GPlus, Firebase)
2. Social Media (Facebook, GPlus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instegram)
3. Animations
4. Responsive UI designs to be compatible with any device using Google Material Designs
5. Chat inteagrations
6. Push Notifications
7. App Introductions

Reviews


devarajen:great experience with hronline

hnronline:Great buyer..

devarajen:Great seller! Love to do work with Hnroline

hnronline:Great buyer.. really happy to work with you.

devarajen:Great experience dealing with the hnronline!Well done


No comments:

Post a Comment