Monday, November 5, 2018

I will create your Custom Business Android App with Beautiful UX/UI Design !

I will create your Custom Business Android App with Beautiful UX/UI Design !












About:

Hi, I am Android developer with more than 3 years experiences.

Some technical skills I am experienced with Android for anyone interested:
• Android platform (SDK,Android Framework,Google Support,Google Services)
• Android Studio (2.3,3.0)
• Material Design 
• Server/Back end integration(Firebase)
• Social Media Platform integrations(Facebook,Twitter,etc)
• Digital content purchases(In-app billing)
• Ads integration (Google Admob, Applovin,etc)
• Image processing 
• Free/Premium versions of application
• Analytics for user-base
• Crash reporting systems
• Wallpaper services

Experienced, highly motivated independent. I have more than 3 years of planning, coding, testing and maintaining Android Apps .

Why me ?
I am experienced in development of popular features, have well-organized team, respect my clients and value the quality of the resulting product.
I am creative, fast and deadline oriented. l look forward to helping you as Android Developer.
Thanks for your kind attention.   

Reviews


faraz_ul_hassan:Outstanding experience.

level_up_tuts:Thanks Sir again for using my serivces :)

faraz_ul_hassan:Professional Develoer and outstanding Experience.

level_up_tuts:Thanks Sir :)

faraz_ul_hassan:Outstanding Experience..


No comments:

Post a Comment