Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will Reskin Complex Android App or Game for Google Play. + Google Play Media Pack (Ready App/Game)

I will Reskin Complex Android App or Game for Google Play. + Google Play Media Pack (Ready App/Game)












About:

Welcome to the "Google Play Compatible Android App or Game Reskin Gig"

Android App Business is making their space on the highest place over the internet because of increasing smartphone user day by day. 

In this criteria, are you thinking of making app or game for your business? 
Then, you are in the RIGHT place.
From now, you don't need to know about any coding knowledge, just place your order and give your source code and below-mentioned information. I will do the rest of the things like your Personal Android Developer.

WHAT I NEED:
1. Your App or Game Source Code
2. Your suggested Package ID
3. Your Ads Code (AdMob/MoPub/StartApp or any other)
4. App or Game Icon/Splash Screen (If you don't have these, follow gig extra)
5. App Name with Details Description (If it needs to replace app/game data) 
6. If any other systems required for your app/game like firebase/push notification integration or JSON file (If you need help, mention it to me)

Kindly provide the full documents before placing the order or knock me anytime for making a good deal.

If you need an attractive media pack for your app or game to publish it on, I can also do that for some extra gigs.

Maruf Shekh

Reviews


acmoneyboy:he was quick to respond to all of my questions he helped me through the process he does great work I would recommend him to anyone communication was great and in a timely manner

marufshekh:Outstanding Experience

natoure:nice fast work great

marufshekh:Outstanding Experience

natoure:great guy great job done at time , you need to work with this guy


No comments:

Post a Comment