Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will develop native android apps for you

I will develop native android apps for you












About:

Native apps are mainly used for frequent uses, smooth UI, and continuous connectivity. By that, I mean things you can't get in websites like fast load time, notifications, sensors, etc. If you need a native app, you can contact me.

  • I have more than 2 years experience in Android development.
  • I make extremely maintainable apps i. e. major changes can be done on demand
  • App performance is super high - because I do unit testing, performance testing, check UI overdraw and GPU for every app

Please note - 
The prices given in the gig are not final prices. I can only give price estimate after going through the complexity and size of the job.

Reviews


abelbr:Pakhi was an absolute star! I was very demanding with what I wanted and she worked with me every step along the way to give me a product I was really happy with! Her time zone is across the world but she stays up late and was able to communicate with us every day. We had several big revisions she was able to accomplish quickly. I will order again!

pakhi92:Thank you, Mr. Abel. It was nice working with you. This was my first time converting a website into an app. So, I ended up with an unusual amount of bugs. Mr. Abel was patient and sent me lists of the bugs he encountered. Most importantly, he was very prompt in replying which calmed me down a lot.

thomaszipf:It was a great pleasure to work with Pakhi.\nShe really overexeeded the result. It was a great gig, awesome performance and I'm more than happy that I stumbled into her. \n\nI even can not express my thankfulness enoght, I did really enjoy her passion and passionate way to make the project happen. I would love to work with her again anytime soon.

pakhi92:It was a pleasure working on this project with you, Mr. Thomas. I misjudged the time it will take and gave myself too less time, so I had to miss a lot of sleep and fall ill. But the design was so beautiful that I couldn't resist working without pause. I hope we keep working together in the future.

blackbon3:Pakhi is a fantastic developer and very patient. She managed to do the app is a short space of time and delivered as per spec. She's always willing to go a bit extra to ensure that the delivery is satisfactory to the customer. And lastly, she's very responsive and promptly attends to queries. I highly recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment