Friday, November 2, 2018

I will convert your website to android or IOS apps

I will convert your website to android or IOS apps












About:

I Will Give You Full Refund if your apps are rejected on app store or google store.I will work until you are satisfied.

I am an Experienced Software Engineer (Mobile Apps and Websites Developer), And I have Been Developing Apps for Clients for more than last 6 years.

I have completed more than 400 Successful Projects for my clients. 

I will convert your responsive websites  into Good Looking, Cool & High Level  ANDROID and IOS Apps.The applications will contain data like your Website and when ever you make any changes or add new content in the Website the application will be updated automatically.

Extra Services that i can provide are :
- Splash Screens
- Progress Bars for loading data
- Admob ads
- Internet Detection 
- Push Notifications for users
- Side Navigation Menu
- Animations on Buttons 
- tap to call
- tap to e.mail
- contact us page
- map
- about us page
- Share Button
- Rate my app feature

... and many other features as well that you want.

#convertwebsiteintoandroidoriosapp


Price of the gig will depends on your requirements.

P.S: Please contact me before placing order.
Thank you

Reviews


zeusinc:An AMAZING developer and a FANTASTIC person who will work hard to make sure that you are satisfied with your app! Please hire him with confidence!

waleedahmad111:Thanks sir

betheone:I really appreciated working with him. A++++

waleedahmad111:Thank you

fawziibrahim:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment