Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will develop and modify android and ios application

I will develop and modify android and ios application












About:

You are absolutely at right place if you want to develop your Application for personal or business use.

Who I am:
I am application developer and I have been developing apps for clients for more than 5 years now and I have worked with 20+ clients across the globe.  

I am well experienced in follow :

  • On Demand Apps
  • PSD to Mobile App Designing
  • Social Applications 
  • Maps and GPS Based Apps 
  • Delivery Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • OCR and Camera Related Apps
  • Barcode and QRCode
  • Ads Integration
  • Paypal, Apple Pay and other payment Integrations
  • In-App Purchases
  • Push Notifications
  • Firebase
  • GTM
  • Web services based apps 
  • And Many more

My Aim is To:
  • Provide  High Quality Software 
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions
  • Good looking and Attractive Interface
  • provide Complete Running Code On Extra Charges
  • Provide User Satisfaction
  • Provide Training when needed on usage of application
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


NOTE:
Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details 


Requirement:
I may need client's contact information to discuss details of applications (Fiverr permits this as I have asked their CS) . So kindly share that information in GIG REQUIREMENT

Reviews


hdkhardik:Very well experience working with him. Would definitely recommend to anyone and buy him again.

vijayaghara:Thanks i would like to work with him again ..!!

amblem:Exceeded the expectations!! Would recommend

vijayaghara:its nice to work him, very helpful and active

suniltolani222:Great communication skills and on time delivery. Has been a pleasure working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment