Monday, November 5, 2018

I will build and test android source codes

I will build and test android source codes












About:

hello,
do you have existing android source code (app or game) ?
you can't build it ? or you are getting errors when you start building? 
so you are in the right place!!!

I can :
  • build and test your existing source code
  • fix or edit design
  • change admob ads
  • change package name and sign with new keystore
  • make it friendly with google play 

Money back guarantee  100%


RQ:

Android studio & eclipse projects

if you have another questions please feel free to contact me .

Reviews


jannisteve:Good Job, I'm extremely happy with end result.I will use him again

shopify_wp:thank you so much :)

landingdesignr:Great job!

shopify_wp:thank you so much :)

astor123:excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment