Friday, November 2, 2018

I will do ios android and windows games and apps

I will do ios android and windows games and apps












About:

I have more than 7 years of experience working with startups of various sizes and budget, helping them create & design amazing mobile app & unity 2D and 3D Games 

I can design & develop any type of game like :

1- racing games

2- car simulation games

3-  unity 3D action games

4- word search

5- endless runner

6- VR 

7- Free Roam and many more. 

My Games crossed 20+ millions installs on Play Store and App Store

Customer satisfaction is my first priority.

Message me before placing any Order 


Note: Extra services will include Extra charges.

for more visit: https://www.fiverr.com/madiha_futive/

Reviews


cruznbaby85:The process was great.

madiha_futive:one of our fabulous Games ever

mujafa87:As Always Madiha and her team deliver! Professional service and prompt delivery. They worked overtime to meet the deadline on short notice. Will definitely be back. Thanks again!

madiha_futive:Thank you Mujafa for your valuable Remarks. I hope to work in Future too.

stephenwollett:As always. Excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment