Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will design bluetooth based android app for arduino,any hardware

I will design bluetooth based android app for arduino,any hardware












About:

Create a cool android app for interfacing arduino and your android app that is used in projects, home automation and in a lots of cool projects.the app would according to your customization

Reviews


dheadrick1618:This seller is great to work with. He created exactly the app I needed at an exceptionally affordable cost. He answered all my questions, taking no later than a day to reply. \n\nThe source code he provided was neat and commented well, and the app he provided was slick and met all of my functional demands. I highly recommend working with this seller.

wisalm07:Outstanding

xyzstuff:Has experience and communicates well.

wisalm07:thank you and great time and experience

dmytrylerman:This seller does great work! Super fast turn around and great quality, I highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment