Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will Submit your IOS App to the app store and make it available to 1 year in one purchase of gig.

I will Submit your IOS App to the app store and make it available to 1 year in one purchase of gig.












About:

I will submit your IOS app to the app store and make it available for one year in $20 of purchase . Are you getting issues with profiles and certificates don't know how to do it , I will resolve all your issues and submit your app , your app will be on app store in 2-3 business days after the purchase has been completed. Please message me and describe me the app before making the purchase .

Reviews


outcreate:Awesome service was very responsive and help get my app submitted even though I had some bugs in the code. I Highly recommend deepak.

deepak_joshi_:Great Experience!

hustlemama:I gave the seller my APP to upload but unfortunately there were errors with the app that only the developer could fix. We went back and forth. So unfortunately I was not able to get the upload done. It is no fault of his own I have to go back to the developer and have it fixed. I will use him once it is ready for a final upload.

chloecornish:great seller. went above and beyond scope of gig. will use again

deepak_joshi_:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment