Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will creating hybrid app development

I will creating hybrid app development












About:

I have more than 9 years experience building hybrid apps using latest technology and give attractive work delivered to client.


with this gig i will:



  • create project of app in ionic
  • install new features in project 
  • create great design of the app
  • making apps with full functionality.

Reviews


freeid:This experience has cost me hundreds of dollars as Fiverrs system was going through maintenance (which i emailed them about) and the order was automatically completed without the option to request a revision. The seller assured me that he would rectify all issues and issue a refund. Never happened after numerous attempts to resolve.

juyalsam:Unacceptable Experience

cleverbet:I will update this once the second part of the app development is complete. So far so good!

juyalsam:great to work with uh have a nice person..

gurbrindersa101:Very fast Delivery, aswm work done by the developer...\nThanks Dear, we will contact u in future when ever i have work...\nGreat experience of work with u\n


No comments:

Post a Comment