Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will create professional earning android app

I will create professional earning android app












About:

Hi,

I am Usman Khan, a professional Android Application Developer. I am here to make a professional stunning Android application according to your taste and requirements in very low rates.

I am senior android application developer and doing programming in different languages for a couple of years:-
 
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • Kotlin
  • C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Php

I am professional in developing number of applications in following categories:-

  • Dictionary of any type
  • GPS (Global Positioning System) Bases Applications
  • Youtube Videos Applications
  • Mobile number locater

I will make your android application with following specifications:-

  • Layouts will be Generic
  • Code will be Manageable
  • Tests will be done for your application
  • Application will be secure
  • No crash will be found    

Note:-

Message me before order your job 

Thank you :)




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment