Friday, November 2, 2018

I will develop android and ios cordova phonegap hybrid application

I will develop android and ios cordova phonegap hybrid application












About:

I can Design and develop Hybrid Application in PhoneGap for IOS and Android.

PhoneGap/Cordova

Ionic 1 and Ionic 2

i can also help you in any Issue/Support regarding to this.

I am professional mobile application developer.

I have good experience in this field.
It also  includes :
Push Notifications
Facebook Login

I will create a hybrid mobile application in PhoneGap or ionic framework as per your requirement.
P.S. Please contact me before place order.

Reviews


kevcouk:great work

nigel_harvey:Great experience.

sandeepaulak:it was grt to work

nigel_harvey:thanks good experience

jayson254:i would like to thank nigel and the team for their great work in helping me out .they went far and beyond to assist me in the app,i highly recommend them to all.very patient and understanding ..\ngreat job overall


No comments:

Post a Comment