Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will entertain you with my skills. Even i have three years experience of android development. Additionally you will pay me less you mentioned. I assure you that i am the best candidate for your project. Thank You + See More

I will entertain you with my skills. Even i have three years experience of android development. Additionally you will pay me less you mentioned. I assure you that i am the best candidate for your project. Thank You + See More












About:

Would you like me to develop you an Android Application for personal use or business purpose?
I am a Mobile Application Expert , and I am providing my expertise and services to the clients for more than 4 years now.

I am well experienced in the following branches :

  • Business related apps
  • GPS related apps 
  • Google Maps related apps
  • RESTful APIs related apps
  • Uber and Careem Like
  • Databases app
  • And many many more

My offers are listed below for fixing android app bugs :

1. Social Login(Fb, Twitter etc).
2. Payment Gateway (Paypal etc).
3. Google Map and Api(Direction,Autocomplete,place,etc).
4. Firebase Database and Push Notification.
5. GPS and Location Service.
6. Material Design.
7. Image Processing (Glide, Picasso etc) and Image Crop.
8. Network Service(Volley), Retrofit and JSON parse
9. Background service.
10. Any kind of library integration.
Why me?
  • Confidentiality of information & Data
  • Understanding app development idea
  • Research & analysis of App requirements
  • Expert developer
  • Customer centric procedure
  • Accurate and user friendly apps
  • Pronounceable qualitative development process

Note: Before order please contact me and share your requirements

Thanks,
Ameer Hassan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment