Sunday, February 23, 2020

Upload Ios And Android App To The Store











About:

I will upload your iOS/Android App to Store 

IMPORTANT 

Contact me before placing an order.

Apple has a lots of rules with terms and conditions. So I recommended to clients please consult with expert iPhone developer, else your app may be rejected.

You can use this gig to upload the app on App Store. If you have Apple developer account

Before uploading I can test your app.

What I need from you:

  • Apple developer account credentials
  • Unique app name
  • Unique app icon (1024x1024)
  • App screenshots
  • App description
  • Support URL
  • Bug free iOS app source code if you select standard and premium 


Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience to work with Maulik, he is a fantastic calm person, very professional and his work is done perfect on time.

Seller's Response:

Such a great experience! Will use him again

Seller's Response:

Excellent service

:

Glad to Work with him!! Looking forward to work with him in future!!

:

very nice, brilliant, honest and trustworthy person i ever met




No comments:

Post a Comment