Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

                                                               Welcome to our Gig

Hello visitor,

Are you fed up with the design of an app? lets redesign it ;)

i will do this for you in a price that will be in your budget.

We are a group of a designer and a developer so you don't have to worry about the designs.



Things that i will provide you in just $50 are:



- redesign the Splash Screen of your app which will impress the app users

- Redesign the login signup & splash screen of your app (if that app has login)

- app icon to be displayed in menu

- maximum 5 screens

- Compatible with any screen size 



24 Hour Customer Support....

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed....



Order us & you will get all these things in just $50.



Before Placing Order Please Contact us in Inbox so we will discuss what and how you want to design it.



Reviews


:

Wonderful job. When it come to android developer I will use him again and again.

:

This guy is extremely good. Good communication. Committed to the job. Deliver beyond imagination. l really recommended him.

:

Working with codedesigner793 is always a great experience. Fantastic work again! Extremely satisfied, codedesigner793 is an outstanding Android Developer and did a great job. Highly recommend! Straight forward with full of skill.

:

He is very knowledgeable, honest and straight forward person. Do more more than expected. I will use him again and again. I recommend him 100%.

:

I am beyond grateful and satisfied with the outcome of my order he is very professional and easy to work with they saw my vision and created exactly what I wanted even more! Delivery very fast Surprised me turnaround was really fast , simply perfection ! I will continue to work with him. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE THAT IS SERIOUS ABOUT APP MODIFICATION, MY APP LOOKS AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment