Monday, March 30, 2020

Reskin, Customize, Rebrand Your Codecanyon Or Any Android App











About:

                                                          Welcome to My GiG                                                                

Do you need someone who can modify, update, enhance, reskin, rebrand or setup android app?
If yes then you are at right place. I can do work on your codecanyon, codester or any source code (Android Studio compatible).
Here Are My Services:
  1. I'll change the logo of your android app.
  2. I'll rename your app.
  3. I'll replace Admob, facebook, startapp ads ids.
  4. I'll change package name (application id) of your app
  5. I'll generate signed apk.
  6. I'll make splash screen for your app
  7. I,ll Configure your android app

What I Need from you?

Source code & graphics (Images, logo etc). If you don't have logo then i can provide you a logo for extra 10$.
Note: I can also setup admin panel of your app please contact me for this.!

Note: Contact me before placing your Order.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

very responsive

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very good experience with this gig provider. Would hire again. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Fast friendly service, above and beyond the service and completed it early. Will hire everytime I need work done..

:

Outstanding experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment