Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fix Bugs For Mobile And Website











About:

                                          Best and fast service for bug fixing and testing

Are you facing any bugs on your app? don't worry just leave it to me. I can fix your all android studio, HTML CSS and bootstrap, wordpress, php  related bugs. I have been working from last 6 years and I have worked on 150+ website and android app successfully  and still working on the same track. 



And if you want me do create your Complete Website or mobile app from Scratch then you can contact me for a Quote.



Service area:



  • HTML/HTML 5 Bugs.
  • CSS/CSS3 Bugs.
  • Bootstrap 3 Bugs.
  • Layout Changes/fix.
  • Style Changes/fix.
  • Responsive fix
  • Making Responsive Layouts/Elements/Navigation/ Mega Menus)
  • Work related to JavaScript / jQuery (e.g Sliders, Tabs, Gallery, LightBox, etc)
  • crows browser support.

  • w3c Validations etc.
  • Speed Up your Website to Load Faster (Google PageSpeed Insights, Yslow)



Note: Please respond me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant . Considering the tight schedule, the time difference and the complication of our request all done to our exact spec . Strongly recommend anamika640, and rest- assured will continue to use her service on an on going basis for much bigger projects .

Seller's Response:

Again brilliant experience with Logan.

Seller's Response:

She Delivered as required and I am very satisfied with the work. Highly recommended!! I will work again with her :)

Seller's Response:

Nice experience with vaishali again.

Seller's Response:

She got the Job done exactly as needed




No comments:

Post a Comment