Monday, March 30, 2020

Make Ios App Development And Bug Fixing











About:

Experienced iOS App Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the iOS App developer and services industry. Skilled in Swift, Objective C, SQlite, My SQl, Json and XMl Parsing , Pod Installation ,Bug Fixing, Upload App at AppStore etc.

I read your project description carefully and I can understand what you want. So I want start your project and until you are satisfy, I will provide full service and do my best for you. Please contact me. I value my credit and will be kept the promise with you. Thanks very much

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice to work with you. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

This seller is very strong technically. Communication was slow at times but he did come through in the end so he may just have been very busy when I was using him.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with you Amazing Experience

Seller's Response:

Manish is a good guy.

:

Good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment