Saturday, March 28, 2020

Develop Native Ios App For Apple Device











About:

I have been developing iOS applications for sometime.



I have also been developing iOS apps on idea bases let me know if you thinking about a great app, We can make it awesome together. If you have some power resources which you wish to integrate with iOS, then I can help in it too.



I will also provide you iOS source code and will give you tips how you can increase your iOS download and promote iOS app.



Here are the iOS major 
features i'm experienced with.



  • Swift 4
  • SiriKit
  • ARKit
  • Google Maps 
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Firebase
  • Social connectivity
  • Camera Work
  • Animations 
  • Auto Layout for all iOS devices 
  • Coredata for offline support 
  • BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore 
  • Push notifications
  • Custom UI
  • Analytics  
and many more. 



Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work. Thanks!

:

Friendly and cooperative

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment