Friday, March 27, 2020

Create An Image Recognition App Using Tensorflow











About:

Are you looking for an image recognition app by which you can identify a particular object?

Do you want a cool app to surprise your friends? Do you need a cool apps for your project or research help?



Yo are in the right place.



I am Prottasha. An technology enthusiast.

I am working with android apps over last 4 years and working with tensorflow for 2 years.



Here I will create a image recognition AI android application using tensorflow.

All you need to do is send me photos of what you want to identify and that's it.

I will do transfer learning using your images and build an image recognition app with your provided images.



You will get

  • Image Recognition App
  • App icon
  • Splash Screen
  • Details about the background work


So, what are you waiting for? 

I will be more than happy to help you. Feel free to contact me anytime.



Please contact me before ordering this gig.

Thanks.



Tags: Machine Learning, Deep learning, Tensorflow, Tensorflow App, Android App, Image Processing, Image Recognition, Artificial Intelligence

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience




No comments:

Post a Comment