Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Unity 3D Augmented Reality Android App











About:

I will develop your personal AR application as you want

but..

All you need is :



- A model (fbx/obj/3ds)

- An image (jpg/png) you want to stick it on in augmented reality.



I use unity to build your android app and AR SDK .



Please contact me before ordering anything so I can assure you if its possible

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.



Please Contact me before buy the Gig :D 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is excellent and extremely good, i will definitely patronize her again and again. thank you for making my project perfect and unique.

Seller's Response:

The great seller ever and soo good friend :D welcome anytime

:

she is amazing, excellency communication, above expectation, i, therefore, recommend everyone to patronage her design to appreciate her honesty. she is superb and most importantly she is ever ready to listen and make whatever changes you may request. I am so happy i found her on Fiverr. thank you once again for saving my life and for everything

:

I'm soo happy that you like my job :D comeback agaiiin

:


No comments:

Post a Comment