Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create APK Memory Game For Kids And Tool











About:

I Will Create APK Memory Game For Kids + Tool



you can also add admob banner and interstitial.

so you can make money online from android game.



you just need to send me the image and category, also admob code, then i will create it to APK.



i'm pretty sure you will be happy with this GIG.



and also at extra gig, i will sell you The TOOL, Easy APK Memory Game. so you can create any other memory game in minutes.



i have full license of this software (Tool), so i sell it legally.



check my profile for other gigs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Poor Experience

Seller's Response:

i always try my best to service all of my buyers.. ^_^

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Wow! Seller delivered everything i wanted and more! Great job on my game! I have no complaints and i'm very happy with it.. I will be ordering again soon! Best gig on fiverr!

:

outstanding experience. great buyer. i'm glad to work with the buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment