Friday, March 27, 2020

Bug Fixes, Add New Features To Your Android App











About:

Please contact me before order so we can discuss the project and pricing etc. 

I am an experienced developer with expertise in 

  • Api parsing
  • Google api integration
  • social media integration
  • geo location based application
  • any payment api integration
  • camera api
  • content provider
  • ad network integration

I can:



  •  Fix crashes, bugs, add support for Latest Android Nougat (7.0), etc in your Android Application.


  • Add shiny new features in your existing Application.


  • Re-skin your App to Google Material Design.


  • Convert your website into a Material designed Android Application.


  • Eclipse to Android Studio & Android Studio to eclipse Conversion.

You have got any kind of Androidry problem, I got you covered.

And the most important thing:  

Why you should choose me over others providing the same services?

Because:

Your satisfaction will be my first priority. I will test the Application on multiple devices before delivering my work. And my work means clean and well documented code.

I am the seller with 100% Client Repeat Rate which means guaranteed 100% Satisfaction.



Checkout my reviews to get the glimpse of the quality of work I do :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great developer, great communication and very professional outstanding work will order again

Seller's Response:

thanks for your valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

Vishal is an Excellent developer. One of the Finest and precised one I've worked. He is Super fast. deliver my work in just 3 hours as promised. The app was simply superb. Communication with customer outstanding.. Will work again and again and again... Recommended Developer to every one. Trust me guys you will never get disappointed... All the best

:

It was pleasures to work with you, i would like to work continues in near features.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment