Sunday, March 29, 2020

Develop Any Custom Android App











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.



I am a professional android developer with 5 years experience and quite nice reputation in the business. I can develop any kind of  Application according to your personal preferences.



I will help you to create , edit , update your android application.



     Services:



  • Develop  New Application

  • Editing or Modifying old application
  • Updating your android application
  • Google Fire base
  • Push notifications
  • Google ads
  • Local data storage
  • REST full API
  • Camera
  • Location
  • Changing Layouts 
  • Texts to speech.
  • Notifications
  • Menus
  • Recycle View
  • List view
  • Grid view
  • Splash Screen
  • Drawer Layout 


These are just few of what i can do if you have any special requirements let me know.



Why Choose Me: 

  1. 100% Positive rating. 
  2. 5 Years experience.
  3. 100+ successful projects completed.
  4. 24/7 Client Support.
  5. Unlimited revisions.
  6. Money Back guarantee.



Don't miss the offer, Order Now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Israr is an excellent and hardworking professional web designer. He is always available when you reach out to him, with the best attitude to resolve any issue. I highly recommend working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Seller's Response:

Great work again. Timely, accurate and very responsive.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience and clear communication! Very friendly and amazing buyer to work with!. Looking forward to working with you again.

:

Great guy. He did exactly what I wanted. He was fast and on time. I will work with him again again and again




1 comment:

  1. My company just recovered over $824,000 that was lost to some online scammers all thanks to this pro hacker Terry Cole from United kingdom. I promised to paste his contact all over the net so if you need help, contact Terry Cole on his EMAIL- (wisetechhacker @ gmail com) .He rendered me a personal service of cloning and entire cellphone within 12hours, I could monitor the entire phone on my computer. He offers many other services.

    ReplyDelete