Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Native Android And Ios Application











About:

I will Try 100% that the apps will be accepted by Google, or your money back.



The price for the app is $5, But contact me with your website URL for more information Before Making order.



Simple Convert your Website in application.



I convert websites into highest quality Android and iOS app. They work on all Android and iOS devices.

They look like the website, published for free on my accounts or yours so don't worry about Buy Accounts, and will automatically display all new website content. 

Features

Provide Splash screen

Provide Mouckup images for store upload.

You will be given full technical support at all times.

And Many more.



I believe that every company, business, Artist and basically any one and any thing, need to have a Mobile APP this days. And I can do it for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service with excellent design.

:

Best App service.

:

Thanks, fraooqi, Your satisfaction is my achievement. Thank you for the opportunity again and trust for giving me this project.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment