Friday, March 27, 2020

Test Your Ios Or Iphone App











About:

If you are looking for someone to test your ios/iPhone app I can provide my services for you.



I offer,



  • Full app testing (Test up to 10 screens)
  • Bug report with screens
  • Suggestions to improve your app


Note: Your app should be in UK app store or worldwide. If it's only in US app store I cannot test your app.



If your app has more than 10 screens to be tested you can ask for an extra gig offer.





You can always contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A repeat and happy buyer. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Very helpful. She answered all me questions and provided the detailed report with all the screenshots. I would highly recommend this gig.

:

Thank you. Hope to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment