Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide You IT Consultation











About:

Hi, I'm Joseph. After some months away, I'm back.
I've been a Software developer, Analyst, and Project Manager for more than 20yrs. I'm a friendly person and Family man.
Throughout my life, I've created several Software products, APPs, Web sites, ECommerce sites, offered IT Services, manage company Web sites, help people to create a good Project Plan for new Project ideas, and created a Software Consultancy company.




My Gigs Cover These Categories...


1.DO YOU HAVE TECHNOLOGICAL IDEA AND YOU'VE DOUBTS WHAT TO DO TO MOVE IT FORWARD ? I CAN HELP YOU
2.PROGRAMMING APP- DO YOU'VE DOUBTS ON WHAT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES OR TECHNIQUES YOU SHOULD USE
3.WEBSITES - DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS RELATED TO YOUR WEBSITES
4.IMPROVE YOUR SEO - WHAT TECHNIQUES YOU'VE TO APPLY
5.HELP YOU TO FIND THE CORRECT WAY TO START DEVELOPING YOUR IDEA. THERE'RE A LOT OF OFFERING HERE ON FIVERR, BUT WHICH ONES I SHOULD TAKE ? I'LL HELP TO DECIDE.
6.PROJECT COST ESTIMATION




Feel free to contact me, I'll act as a consultant for you! 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Josep is awesome. Very helpful with my project.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience !

:

Queria desarrollar el plan de desarrollo de una app. Su trabajo fue excelente! Muy buena comprensiĆ³n, paciencia y comunicaciĆ³n.

:

Quick response and very thorough explanation! He has clarified all my doubts, how I can turn my Startup into a Web + App and the steps to follow. Definitely set me on the right track to launch my business!!!!

:

Excelent buyer, great comunication. A pleasure to work and help people like him. I hope to continue helping on their business.




No comments:

Post a Comment