Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Android App For You











About:

This gig will include converting your existing web site to a whole new android app which looks just as your website. Any change to your website will be automatically updated in the app as well



  1. If the website is already responsive, UNLIMITED no. of web pages (static/dynamic) are supported
  2. You can gain more exposure and views to your site when it's published through the google play store. Publishing in Google Playstore would be done in just $10. (Regular price for play store is $25)


I believe that every company, business, website, Artist and basically any one and any thing, need to have a Mobile APP these days. And I can do it for you.



You will only have to give me your website link, Logo and that's it.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Service. Work quality is excellent. Completed as we demand. Delivery on Time and Follow instruction properly. 1000% Satisfied with "studentsworld" Highly Recommended !! Of Course I'll Order Again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. Practically read my mind. studentsworld did exactly what I envisioned. It made me so happy to see her put my thoughts into physical form. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. He is great with communication and clearly described the service he can provide. Will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment