Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design And Develop Android And Ios Mobile Application











About:

Do not order this gig before contacting me. You can contact me from a "Contact" button on the same page where we can discuss details for free. You do not need to pay.

*Huge List of Positive Client Feedbacks*

One of the best mobile application & game development gigs are on for you

REMINDER: The price for a complete application/game is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

I will provide following services for you:

  • Android mobile application
  • iPhone mobile application
  • iOS mobile application
  • 2D/3D Unity Games
  • AR/VR applications
  • Web application development
  • Logo Design
  • Database and Back end integration
  • Upload application to app store

What you have to do:

  1. Write your functionality that you need in application.
  2. Specify that in which platform you need your application.
  3. If you have any reference application which will help me to understand your application features then you can give me.   

You will get below things with your app.

  • Professional Design
  • Neat & clean code
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Product quality
  • 100% result

★★ Don't just take my word on it, you can read my reviews below ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was challenging at times. Seller tried to raise the agreed-upon price at the last minute citing an issue that had been known to them for over a week. This felt dishonest to me. In the end they provided what I asked for.

:

Well, I don't want to get into details but let's just say we did what you asked for within the agreed time and apologies for my delayed response due to weekend.

:

Has something new to show me everyday on my app. I find them waiting on me to do my part then them to do theirs. Great serves!

:

Communicates every step of the way. Quick response to any questions that I may have. Love how they send my models of the app to play with to give my feed back. Really like how they work with me in stages. I look forward to finishing my app with them. I would highly recommend this company.

:

Fast, clear, and helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment