Friday, March 27, 2020

Develop An Android And IOS App For You











About:



HELLO, 



I am having 6+ years experience in android application development and also i have 4 years of experience in UI/UX Designing. I am also an Android Trainer. l am in love with Native Apps creation. 


I have created several apps, for local clients, companies, foreigner clients and created over 150 apps from scratch. In the past 6 years I gained a vast experience in the mobile application development (Android) with my past works and jobs on the fiver.


I work full-time at FIVERR and available online 16 hours in a day to answer any of your questions. 


My Experiences and Expertise are as following:



  • Android SDK 
  • Integration with Web Service(XML, JSON) Google APIs (Maps, Places)
  • MySQL/SqLite
  • Push notification (GCM, APNS , Parse)
  • Advertisement (iAd, AdMob, Adcolony, Unityads, Facebook ads) 
  • Bar-code/QR Code scanner
  • Fixing android app bugs
  • Upload an android app to play store
  • Firebase (Real-time Database, Storage, Authentication, Analytics, Push-notifications)
  • Facebook SDK
  • Background services
  • JSON-based REST APIs/PHP


Design patterns:
  • MVP 
  • MVC 




Let's have a discussion about your new project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

had a great experience with this seller, i will return soon with other projects for you as well, Thank you

Seller's Response:

Patient. Took the time to explain and explain. Really a nice person.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for considering me

Seller's Response:

This person is very knowledgeable and quick turnaround time, able to finish task well within and maintained a good communication. Did his job perfectly. I would come with more apps.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment