Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design And Develop 2D 3D Games In Unity











About:

After delivering game art successfully Now I am offering both design and development for you as i have a great team with me.



My highly professional team of developers, designers and Marketers envisioned in transforming ideas into digital reality.



We believe in Creating user experience with our high end Designing and development work experience. We engineer to build successful solutions to customers problems with long lasting, timely delivered profitable products.



Our Project management experience is truly effective and a pioneer for cost management and time management being innovative for both long term and short term projects.



Our services include:

Cross platform games

Game concept and level designing

Re-skin

Ads and in-app purchase (Maximize your Revenue)

Game Optimizations

2D/3D Animation

Graphic Designing

Virtual Reality (VR)

Argument Reality (AR)

Game icon

Promotional graphics and videos

Appstore and Playstore publishing

Firebase Integration

Social Network Integration



We'll provide you *
bulk* games with high quality in very reasonable price.



Please discuss requirements and price before placing your order 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Artist, Great Communications, I will always use this artist for all of my projects. thank you for an amazing job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with you. It was really great work experience for me. You have been a nice client who was so patient, cooperative and so helpful all the time. Thank you so much :) A++ Client (Y)

Seller's Response:

Amazing again. Thank you Saniya

Seller's Response:

Thank You Mario ! You are an Amazing Client :) Really like to work with you always.. :) Thank you so much for the TIP ;)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I need a slot machine, my email is bluemobilecom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I need to design a new slot machine, please send me more info,thanks

    ReplyDelete