Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

This gig is all about creating hybrid mobile application based on modern framework like ionic 3,ionic 4 and react native. I make professional looking ionic 3 ionic 4 and react native mobile applications. I also fix bugs in your hybrid ionic and react native mobile application for ios apple and android . I will provide you proper documentation of the work at the starting and at the end. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and get a quote. 



Reasons to choose me.

  • Full time freelancer
  • Working with ionic since its birth.
  • Have a Degree in Software Engineering
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Deliver Quality code
  • I have been in hybrid mobile application for 2 years now. 





Prices mentioned in the gigs are subject to change depending on your requirements so please contact me and get a quote before placing the order. 

Reviews


:

Nice work. Overall work is very neat. I will comes back with more work in the future. Took some time than expected since the scope is vast. Thanks :)

:

He's a wonderful seller.... I would love to work with him again.

:

Once again stellar work by Shery!! Great communicator and developer!

:

He's a wonderful seller..

:

Very pleased with the work Sherykirmani did for me. I will be working with Sherykirmani again and I highly recommend to others as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment