Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Android App Development











About:

I am a computer science undergraduate. I work as an android app developer in my free time and I absolutely love it. So I am here to help you to make your dream android app a reality.

I am able to design following types of applications

1.     Firebase based chat apps

2.     Google maps API based  apps

3.     GPS related app

4.     Bluetooth related apps

5.     Gallery and camera related apps.

6.     SQLITE or SQL related apps.

7.     Any Real time data related apps (Using firebase)

8.     QR code related apps

9.     PayPal , Visa payment related apps.

 

 Or I can add new features to your existing app or add materialized look to it .

 

 If you need to know anything else feel free to message me .

 ***** Message me before you place an order *****

 





Reviews


:

Outstanding experience ! He completed my app under 20 mins. with all the functionality I need.

: : : :


1 comment:


  1. Great post very helping, Thanks for the wonderful blog through your blog I am able to learn a lot Go forward like this and give some valuable pieces of information in the future. look in to this blog for
    mobile app development trends trends

    ReplyDelete