Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit Or Rebrand Apk File Without Source Code











About:

Hi there!



Are you looking for an expert Android Reverse Engineer to decompile, rebrand and recompile your IPTV apk?

Then you are in the right place.



I am A Computer Scientist, And I have Been Developing Apps and do Reverse Engineering for more than 1 year.



You can hire me for :



1. Changing Overall App Look:

  • App Name

  • App Icon
  • Logo
  • Splash Screen
  • Text and Text Color
  • App Background
  • Images/Graphics


2. Changing App Identification:

  • Package Name
  • Adding your New Information in existing 'About Us' & 'Contact Us' layout.


3. Key Integrating:

  • Replace your Admob ID with existing one.
  • Sign your app




My Aim is To:
  • Provide The Best Possible Outcome
  • Good looking and Attractive Interface
  • Provide Complete Running App

  • Provide User Satisfaction


Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details of Your Project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

OMG....he is the best Fiverr has to offer. Great communicator and does exactly what he say he can do nd quickly too!

Seller's Response:

I never had a problem before, but today I'm disappointed. I paid to get an iptv app rebranded, which the seller did great. However now all my devices identifies that app as malware, and the original app installs without this warning. Pushing an app out with malware would ruin my business.

Seller's Response:

fantastic service.. like every gig i booked

:

thank you so much. I will be very happy to work with him again. :)

:

For APKs he is the best hands down. Going forward all my purchases will be done by sayem007.




No comments:

Post a Comment