Sunday, March 8, 2020

Fix Unity Build Errors And Bugs











About:

hello, thanks for your interest in my gig!



Please read and contact me before placing any order.



will help your solve build errors such as "failed to build apk" , "f
ailure to re-package resources" , "CommandInvokationFailure" , "failed to merge manifest" , "gradle build failed" and many more



also we can solve complex errors in game scripts causing errors in unity console.



Before ordering contact me first, with details of your game and error you face.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It has been a good experience working with abhi36,cooperative and friendly!Keep up the good work buddy

Seller's Response:

Thanks buddy!

Seller's Response:

thank you for the quick problem solving

Seller's Response:

Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, he fixed the problem and show me how to solve it, did even more than the original plan, he was kindly every time, I will hire again in the future if I need help with Unity and iOS




No comments:

Post a Comment