Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

I will create Hybrid mobile application using Ionic framework(1 - 3). which supports both Android and IOS platforms. I use effective coding standard to develop application with rich UI/UX. I will make your mobile application faster and smoother with new features like Push Notification, Google Maps, Social login in Ionic framework I have experience 2+ years of developing Hybrid application.

P.S: I can also make Website for your mobile application.

Reviews


:

Great work appreciated

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Good Experience Highly recommended

:

Excellent delivery and on time.

:

The desired Ionic component was delivered as requested and any subsequent changes were immediately received and resolved within the same day.




No comments:

Post a Comment