Thursday, March 26, 2020

Develop Ios App In Swift With Firebase











About:

I am an iOS application developer with swift. I studied BSc in software engineering, having the ability to do,



  • iOS Push Notification
  • CoreData
  • Auto Layout and Size Classes
  • CoreLocation framework
  • AVFoundation framework
  • CoreAnimation
  • CoreGraphics
  • MapKit
  • WebKit
  • Google Maps/Google APIS
  • Social Media Integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) 
  • App Analytics
  • Model View Controller (MVC)
  • Web Services (NodeJS, MongoDB)
  • Firebase Real-Time Database
  • Design Patterns



    NOTE: I don't sell live apps.


Reviews


:

He did a wonderful job! Thank you

:

He is awesome to work with. Very fast and reliable!

:

Fast and reliable service!

:

Great seller

:

Very experienced developer. Fixed my app, my previous developer took over 4 months to fix the problem. Will definitely contact for more work.




No comments:

Post a Comment