Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Contact me before placing the order to check availability.



I have started developing ionic from November 2014. So I have wide experience of making app in ionic. I knows what to do and what not to do in Ionic to make your app secure, fast and reliable. Because for your customer, your app should be trustworthy. and I will deliver you the same.



Features:



  • High Quality and Optimized Code
  • Beautifully indented code with proper comment
  • Proper documentation
  • Memory optimization
  • Android / Ios application
  • Design
  • Auto layout
  • Plugin integration
  • Inapp purchase
  • Payment gateway
  • Socket integration
  • Api integration


 - Excellency in ✅ Gaming ✅ VR ✅ AR ✅ Mobile Applications

Reviews


:

great! must buy!

:

excellent communication and well done

:

great people great people!

:

I've dealt with many different vendors. I have to honestly say, these are head and shoulders above all others. Professional, passionate, engaged, and technically brilliant. I will definitely keep working with guys.

:

The progress so far is outstanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment