Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make A Virtual And Augmented Reality App For Android











About:

About VR?

  • Virtual Reality is an interactive immersive 3D computer generated simulation, designed to make the user believe, to the greatest extent possible, that they are actually experiencing a real environment.
  • The virtual reality market is estimated to grow from $1.37 Billion in 2015 to $33.90 Billion by 2022.


What I will be doing?



I will be creating Augmented/Virtual Reality Application for Google Cardboard using Unity3D. Upon the gaze I'll be putting the intractable things so people can experience VR along with control with them.



You can do the following:

  • See the 360 Image or Video in real time.
  • VR experience with your model for example you can view your house Interior and Exterior.
  • A detail tour with your product.
  • Add Augmented and Virtual Reality for advance experience.



What more I can do?

For this you need to contact me, and according to your requirements I'll be giving you custom quote.

  • I can also do this for iOS.
  • I can also make app for Samsung Gear VR.


For any doubt fell free to contact me.



I'll make sure that I could provide you the best satisfactory results and output.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best Unity service on Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Always great to work with Ammar!

:

Working with ammarvohra has been a plessure. Thanks again!

:

One of the best Unity developer on Fiverr




No comments:

Post a Comment