Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Welcome to my gig,



        I have years of experience in Android application designing and development. So I will be helping you in shaping your Ideas into a perfect Application. 



What can you expect from my gig:



  • Professional coding of your app from software engineer

  • High quality app with latest design pattern. 
  • Zero tolerance on quality
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • Positive advice for your app functions and flow.


I can develop following types of apps for you :-



  • Business Apps 
  • Backend Admin Panel management
  • App designing
  • Firebase server

  • Google Maps, Places Api, Rest Api, SQL.
  • Geographical 
  • E-commerce
  • Social Media 
  • Cloud Based Apps
  • Music
  • News
  • Tutorial
  • Kids
  • Conversion of Website into app


★★Please Contact me before placing order★★



For custom order please send me all the details through message.

I will send you a quote. I am very Flexible in responding to your requests, So that you can find optimum package for you.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is really good at what he does. I would use the 10 stars if I could. based on the experience of this project, our company has decided to work with this seller for all our android needs. Looking forward to work again. I extremely recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

This seller has delivered a quality application

Seller's Response:

Thanks and Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great job done well.

:

Thanks for placing your trust in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment