Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Welcome to my Gig

You are in the right place, we value your visit. Drop me a text as I will not disappoint you with my skills. 

Development experience: More than half a decade. 

Apps developed so far: On-Demand Services, Shopping cart(E-commerce), Restaurants Finders, Private Photo Vallet, Two Way shopping app, Boat booking, Books Reading and selling/purchasing, Digital Postcard generator, Personal Call Dialer, Traffic Control app and much more. 

- I Will help you in making an Android, iOS and Web app for your business, company, startup.

- I will talk to you about your Idea and give you the best possible solution.

I will integrate any Google SDK for you.

- MAPs(Google and MapBox), Firebase, GPS, SQLite, PDF rendering, Payment gateway integration(Paypal/Stripe), In-app purchase, etc.

What you have to do:

1) A simple document listing all your requirements.

NOTE: Please confirm the price before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Great service!

:

great service. would recommend!

:

great. would recommend

:

Great service. Would recommend for sure.

:

Would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment