Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Develop Mobile Application Using Ionic And Native Technology











About:

I will do any kind of mobile app development work using the Ionic framework and native technology(Android - Java, iOS - Swift3). 

I have experience in following technology and libraries:

1. HTML, CSS, Javascript, AngularJS 

2. Unit testing using JUnit and mockito

3. RxSwift

4. Alamofire

5. Swinject (Dependency Injection)

6. CI and deployment

7. Swift2 and swift3

8. Espresso

9. Dagger

10. RxJava

11. Retrofit

12. Material design

I also have good understanding and experience with web services and hence would be able to build back end for the app too.



Please contact me before you order.



What I provide ?

  • Build a custom app from scratch
  • Mobile app using Ionic, Java, and Swift from scratch
  • Convert PSD to mobile design
  • Push notification
  • Bug fixing in ionic application


Why me ?



  • Robust and Agile software development
  • Quality work
  • Professional communication
  • On time delivery
  • Great support via email/chat


What I Need?



  • Idea about application you want to develop
  • Basic wireframe or mockup of the application
  • Do you want to develop backend also?
  • Do you have graphics ready?


Note : Gig price is not final price. Message me for cost estimation.

Contact me any time for any additional information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again exceptional service provided. Expected nothing less. Great coder

Seller's Response:

I enjoy working with him. Would love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I would love to work with him again. He is a great client.

:

Outstanding experience and delivers great work. Will hire him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment