Sunday, March 8, 2020

Integrate Admob Ads And Admob Mediation In Your Android App











About:

  • I will,
  • Schedule ads to show after a certain time or turn
  • Make ads to control through inspector
  • I will integrate banner ads in your app.
  • You will need to give me your ad unit id.
  • You will need to give me your source code. Or at least those Activity files where you need ads to be shown.
  • Support code in both android studio and eclipse.
  • I will add ads of different Facebook,InMobi,MoPub,AppLovin Many other ads throught AdMob Mediation
  • AdMob Mediation is a feature that lets you serve ads to your apps from multiple sources, including the AdMob Network, third-party ad networks






Note: Discuss your application idea before submitting an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great communication and professional service always.

Seller's Response:

thanks brother

Seller's Response:

good gig....

Seller's Response:

thanks bro

Seller's Response:

This was a great job ! Well done and thank you.I will order again A+




No comments:

Post a Comment