Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will create a attractive native android app for you

I will create a attractive native android app for you












About:

Hi there,

I've developed many NATIVE applications in Android for gaining my expertise. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new application and I'm seeking opportunities to build your application from the ground up for you and your business. I can come up with excellent and high quality product in a short reasonable period of time with reasonable amount. 

Here are some features which I can implement in  Android.

- MAPs, GPS, Sqlite, Wifi, PDF rendering, In app purchase, etc.

- Chat Application ( also using XMPP,WAMP,FIREBASE )
- Social Network based Application.
- Convert Website to android app
- Animation based application.
- Calender based application.
- Audio / Video Application.
- Web service based application. ( JSON , XML  )
- Local Database application.
- Re skinning of current application.
- Convert application into different versions.
- Social Media integration.
- Bug solving for exiting application


Reviews


kevalpatel232:Outstanding Experience!

kevalpatel232:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment